S2 EP5: DAWN FRENCH - show notes
To listen to this episode, click here.
S2 EP5: DAWN FRENCH - summary
The lovely Dawn French chats to Olly about her love of cider, her love of the west-country and her love of her husband - among many other lovely things - including an exclusive insight into her new book!
S2 EP5: DAWN FRENCH - timeline
- 04:35 - Richard Osman is a British television presenter best known for the quiz show Pointless
- 05:02 - the biodynamic tasting calendar can be found as an app here
- 06:36 - scrumpy is a type of strong cider, mostly made in Cornwall
- 10:05 - Dawn married her husband Mark Bignell in April 2013
- 14:06 - Franco Zeffirelli is an Italian film director
- 18:30 - Jennifer Saunders performed with Dawn French from the beginning of their careers in comedy
- 18:45 - Dawn met Jennifer at Central School of Speech and Drama
- 24:53 - Fowey Valley first made a sparkling vintage cider, made in the champagne style
- 27:24 - Richard Curtis is a British screenwriter
- 27:26 - Dawn starred in the BBC television sitcom The Vicar of Dibley between 1994 and 1998