BONUS 1: ALEX JONES - show notes
To listen to this episode, click here.
BONUS 1: ALEX JONES - summary
Olly and Alex share a glass as they discuss parenthood, New Zealand wine, Strictly Come Dancing, her career in broadcasting and how to store wine.
BONUS 1: ALEX JONES - timeline
- 02:02 - Alex Jones gave birth to her son Teddy on 22 January 2017
- 02:26 - The wine Alex brings is Tinpot Hut Sauvignon Blanc 2016 from Marlborough in New Zealand. The average price is £11 per bottle.
- 11:13 - Alex raised over £1,000,000 for Sport Relief in 2014
- 13:34 - Alex's career in broadcasting started on Welsh television in the early 2000s
- 14:36 - Alex's favourite film is The Poseidon Adventure
- 15:06 - Alex's favourite song is Transvision Vamp's I Want Your Love
BONUS 1: ALEX JONES - production notes
- Recorded on 18 April 2017 at Alex's house in west London
- Hosted by Olly Smith
- Produced and edited by Richard Hemming MW
- Mastered by David Thomas
- Hardware list: 2 x AT-2020 condenser microphones with pop shields, Zoom H6 digital recorder, ATH-M20X headphones
- Software list: Audacity 2.1.3, Garageband 10.1.6, Wavelab LE8