BONUS 3: MIRIAM MARGOLYES - show notes
To listen to this episode, click here.
BONUS 3: MIRIAM MARGOLYES - summary
Actress, gin aficionado and wonderful woman Miriam chats to Olly about her career, the bizarre story of how she started drinking gin and shares some of her extraordinary vocal talents!
BONUS 3: MIRIAM MARGOLYES - timeline
- 02:06 - The two gin brands that Miriam mentions are Booths and Gordons
- 02:59 - sweet Jewish wine is generally made from the Concord grape variety
- 03:46 - Sam Galsworthy is one of the original founders of Sipsmith Gin
- 04:08 - Pollination Gin comes from the Dyfi distillery in Wales, and costs £34.95 per bottle
- 06:05 - Miriam provided the voice of the bunny in television adverts for Cadbury's Caramel in the 1980s.
- 07:00 - the Thames estuary accent