To listen to this episode, click here.
BONUS 4: BEST OF SERIES 1 & 2 - summary
Olly is joined by producer Rich for an entirely self-indulgent look back at the best bits of series one and two while they share a glass of tasty red Bordeaux.
BONUS 4: BEST OF SERIES 1 & 2 - timeline
- 02:10 - Olly bought a bottle of Furleigh Estate sparkling wine from Fortnum & Mason for the Jay Rayner episode
- 02:17 - The episode was recorded at a wine tasting held by Lay and Wheeler, part of the Majestic Wine group
- 02:22 - Richard chose a bottle of Roc de Cambes 2012 Côtes de Bourg. The average price is £40 per bottle.
- 02:40 - François Mitjavile is the winemaker at Roc de Cambes
- 03:02 - Richard was going to bring Hatzidakis, Mylos Vieilles Vignes Assyrtiko 2016 Santorini which costs £29 from The Wine Society
- 03:22 - Olly worked with the London Greek Wine Festival
- 03:30 - the award was given to Apostolos Thymiopoulos
- 03:40 - Olly and Richard drank the Mylos Santorini with Mark Andrew, co-founder of Noble Rot
- 04:43 - The original idea for A Glass With came from Will Evans
- 05:17 - Olly and Richard recorded this episode at Lords cricket ground.
- 06:55 - Stephen K Amos is indeed on tour! See his dates here.
- 09:18 - The Oxford Bar is the Edinburgh pub in which Ian Rankin's famous detective Rebus drinks
- 12:42 - While in LA, Olly and Richard visited the legendary Amoeba Records store, and the Griffith Observatory
- 17:08 - Dermot is a big fan of Château Minuty rosé
- 22:15 - you can get Olly's wine app here
- 25:05 - Olly bought some of Sam Neill's Fusilier Pinot Noir
- 31:59 - Olly gives Richard a bottle of Norman Hardie Chardonnay 2013 Niagara Peninsula, which costs £23 from The Wine Society.